EmOstory Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Gm] Application : Mehdi [urgent]

Go down

[Gm] Application : Mehdi [urgent] Empty [Gm] Application : Mehdi [urgent]

Post  mehdiela Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:59 am

Hi i am looking for be Gm xDD.

Name: Mehdi, but you can call me Med xDD

In-Game Name: [Gm]Shushi

Location/Timezone: Eastern

When are you able to play?:any time in week end, during the week i can play of 5~8pm

Why do you want to help out this server?: Cuz like you server and i dont whant be gm in a noob server.

What experience have you had? : i've be gm in many server, server of my friend. Dont worry about that i know how to be gm and i can help people Wink.

Some situation:

If you've found a hacker, what would you do?: I would screenshot right away in hide, for proof, then !ban the character. No second chances for hackers. I would post the SS on the forums for proof to show all the staff members.

If two people were in an argument and it starts to get out of hand, what action would you take?: I would mute both of them and tell them out loud they have more once chance to stop. If they started doing it again, I would jail them then warp and talk it out.

If you've caught your friend hacking, what would be his/her punishment?: Well, none of my friends play P-Servers, but if i had a friend I would ban him. Sorry but my job comes first.

If I catch you abusing, what should be your punishment?: Demote. If i was to ever abuse my job then demote me. I used to demote people back in my server. No problem with it. If I do not meet your standards then demote me.

What does it mean to be a GM? What does the title/role "GM" Mean to you?: It means the power to help people. I don't want to be a GM just to feel in charge or "cool". I do not beg for GM spots. It means that I can help people when the other GMS are off. People can look up to me as they did when I owned my server.

Some extra stuff I feel I should put in?: I have a 98.5 average in school. I am truthful all the time. I am a perfectionist and I also have some OCD. I feel everything should come out perfect, so I always check things multiple times. I can advertise for you, make videos. I feel I am qualified for I have been a GameMaster a ton of times.

i can speak french,english,spanish,arab no joke xD

Thanks alot for reading and i hope you gonna pick me xDDD

mehdiela

Back to top Go down

[Gm] Application : Mehdi [urgent] Empty When

Post  binso Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:11 am

when we Get more players ill let you be Gm Maybe
for now
/Denied
binso
binso
Admin