EmOstory Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application

Go down

Application Empty Application

Post  [App] Pe Sat Feb 13, 2010 9:59 am

Name: Vince

Email:cousinsloveme@yahoo.com

Country/TimeZoneU.S.A Pacific time Zone

How active are you: Very Often

If two people were fighting, what will you do: I would come up to them and ask why they are fighting and try to resolve it without hurting anyone because this should be a good private server. Everyone is friends in here, and we should treat everyone with respect we all should have. But, if they dont listen to me i would suggest to Mute them ....

How will you handle a Hacker: I would definitely Ban him, but before i would ask him why hes hacking in the server. Hackers shouldnt be tollerated. Maybe i can give them a warning but only 1, next time i c them hacking i would automatically ban them.

How many servers have you been a Admin/GM before: 3+ Pokerstory, PacificMs, and xDigitalMs

Why should we choose you: I and very very friendly, i can be helpful to new players, i can handle events and what ever u need me to do.I am a fun guy and somewhat a comedian at times. I might be mad at times but it would ware off very quick!

Summary about yourself: I am 14, i liv in california, i dont have a dad, im the only child, and i know how to keep myself busy. I love basketball, I still play GMS a little, i love shooting games, i am responsible, i am a B-C average in school lol, I am Computer nerd i guess......, i like to be treated with respect, Ive been to Boot Camp for 16 weeks, I have lots of dicipline, I am very active/talkative, and Im Cantonese

In-game name: PePsYx3

How can you help the server?: I am considerate and help ppl before helping me, I can help do events, i can help ppl with anything they need.

[App] Pe

Back to top Go down

Application Empty Re: Application

Post  [Owner]Dan[: Sat Feb 13, 2010 11:11 am

/Accepted.

Welcome to the GM team!

/Thread Closed

[Owner]Dan[:
Admin
Admin

https://emostory.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down