EmOstory Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gm application for lvl 3 GM

2 posters

Go down

Gm application for lvl 3 GM Empty Gm application for lvl 3 GM

Post  ForBIDDe Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:03 pm

Name And Nick: ForBIDDeNx/Small Boy
GMT Hour:Singapore
Maplestory experience:I have started playing since 2004 to 2006 and quit.As u know games can get boring when you play for too long.(Real Maple)I join back at 2008 as my friends are playing and there are more attractive jobs.I first play private server for the first time at 2009,Emostory and stop when it was close down.Iwill go and play other ms when it is not open.
GM Experience:I have been gm lvl 3 at emostory b4 and that is my only experience but i am keen to learn the codes and find out the location of items so that i can help others
Will You Abide By the Owners Rules? : The owner deserved my respect.\
Playing Time: I play 2h every week days and 3h every weekend,actually it all depends on the schedule ,if i am free i will surely spend more time helping the owner when he is not at the server.
What will you do to help this server? : I could organise P v P and help those who need help,communicate more with them in a polite manner which allow them to enjoy in the server.Help the new to adapt to the ms more quickly too.
Anything Else:I do not want to base on my friendship with the owner to be selected although i does not know really much or very experienced but i am really keen to learn.Hope that you could take into consideratio on my application
=) ForBIDDeNx

ForBIDDe

Back to top Go down

Gm application for lvl 3 GM Empty I think

Post  binso Wed Feb 10, 2010 11:22 am

I think He wont let you be level 3 Gm O.o Level 3 slot are full if we get more players You can be Level 4 or 3 Gm

{ Arrow Binso Say Please Vote So more players can join the server}
binso
binso
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Gm application for lvl 3 GM Empty Re: Gm application for lvl 3 GM

Post  [Owner]Dan[: Sun Feb 14, 2010 9:34 am

Hmm.. Good application.. I'll think about it..

/Thread closed for the time being

[Owner]Dan[:
Admin
Admin

https://emostory.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Gm application for lvl 3 GM Empty Re: Gm application for lvl 3 GM

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum