EmOstory Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sexy's GM Application <3

2 posters

Go down

Sexy's GM Application <3 Empty Sexy's GM Application <3

Post  Sexy Sun Feb 14, 2010 9:24 pm

1. Name :
- Adam

2. Age :

3. Country :
- Ireland

4. Time Zone :
Greenwich Meantime GMT.

5. Experience :
- I have been a GM on only 3 servers such as IntenstiStory (Shut down), StarMS (Shut down) & Cr4zyMS (Still a GM on it).

5.1 Proof of Experience :
- Sadly I do not have any known experience on this computer as I was a GM on IntenstiStory on my laptop which it's Operating System got deleted due to an unknown reason. I've been playing StarMs on this computer, but sadly - I didn't take any screenshots of any known proof necessary to prove to you all that I was a GM. But you could ask some old-time players if "NoiZe" was a GM. Yes, I have proof of my GM experience on Cr4zyMS as it is still up and running right now, but it's very, very in-active for an unknown explanation :
Sexy's GM Application <3 2ljt1lg

6. Why do you want to be a GM? :
- From my perspective, regardless of my forum activity, age, gender, etc. I know that it's my duty to be a good GM & player to the EmoMS community. I want to be a GM because I know that I can be very helpful, and make this server more fun for the players and myself by doing such simple events as Jump Quests, High & Seeks or Quiz's. Maybe, I could do another different event made up by a small group of people not to long ago called Musical Chairs, Catch the Frog & Red vs Blue. I haven't played the server yet but I'm willing to try it out and see how fun it is. I absolutely love hanging out with the other players, etc. I know that I will be good at catching hackers by simple means of practical and experience by catching them using the vital hacks like Damage hack or Godmode. I could help out players by assisting them with whatever needs necessary that's on their minds. They could even ask me the easiest to the hardest questions such as, "What are the rates?" to, "What is Targa?". I am going to dearly respect this server's community and it's player because I'm very caring and loving to everyone and the GMs. I will respect the GMs more the players because it's not the GMs that make the server, it's the players actually. I could help out with voting and advertising by encouraging the players to vote every 12 hours and advertising by posting simply made videos on Youtube using any type of video editing software like Sony Vegas or something simple as Windows Movie Maker. I never try to think about abusing my powers or doing any other bad things like talking about other people behind their backs or spreading various different types of nasty rumors. As I said previously, I'm very caring, loving and happy to everyone! So I'll know I'll be a good person for this server's GM position.

- Thank you for reading my Game Master application and I'm looking forward to the upcoming results. If there's anything that needs to be edited or changed feel free to PM me in-game. My IGN in-game will be Seckseh, but I might ask the Owner or someone to change it to Sexy. If you want to PM me without using the server, feel free to use the forums.

Thanks!

Edit : Sorry about it having no color. I don't know how to get it on, very dear apologizes for that little miss error!
EMOMS FTW!
Sexy
Sexy

Back to top Go down

Sexy's GM Application <3 Empty Re: Sexy's GM Application <3

Post  [Owner]Dan[: Sun Feb 14, 2010 9:45 pm

/Accepted.

Welcome to the GM team Smile

[Owner]Dan[:
Admin
Admin

https://emostory.forumotion.com