EmOstory Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IamJan's GM application

Go down

IamJan's GM application Empty IamJan's GM application

Post  IamJan Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:56 pm

What Is Your Real full Name:Gacayan Jan Olemrac Sagun

In The Game Name:IamJan

City:Singapore

Time Zone:+8:00 GMT

Why do you think the Owner,Admin,Co is going to pick you as GameMaster?:Because , This is an awesome server Smile, and I want to be a part of it more than just being a player! I want to help the people I play with, by giving them advice and making sure their game experience isn't ridden with bugs. I also think I would be good at Events.
I have noticed that thr hasnt been any events that has been organised and it would be my goal to make the server more enjoyable for others.I can help other players to the best of my ability such as teaching them how to get to places, or where do we get our job advancements.

When are you mostly on when and what Hr?: I am mostly on ,on Monday-Saturday at around 4-5pm on weekdays and 11am-2pm/8pm-9pm on Saturdays.

Do you have any Experience and proof of being a GameMaster?:I have not been a GM before but i kinda memorised some of th codes already and i hope i will be given th CHANCE to be a GM in this Server

Do you have anything to say to the admin or owner?:I jus wanna say that good job in doin this server and hope to be part of ur staff and help u guys out and cya In th game Very Happy

BTW I LOV MAKIN BANNERS :DDD

IamJan's GM application A198ee2ae09a4d8891259821bc599738.0

IamJan
IamJan

http://Dunn03.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down