EmOstory Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

iLTaeYeon GM application .

2 posters

Go down

iLTaeYeon GM application . Empty iLTaeYeon GM application .

Post  iHeartsSNSD Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:16 pm

What Is Your Real full Name : Alvin .

In The Game Name : iLTaeYeon .

City : Singapore .

Time Zone : GMT+8 .

Why do you think the Owner,Admin,Co going to pick you as GameMaster? : It is because of my good english and my activeness that will attract the GMs and Owner of this server to pick me as a Game Master . Also because of my kind , helpful behaviour to help others and guide them through everything . I check for hackers every hour and so , they won't escape from me as I will surely ban them unless they know that they are wrong , and won't do it again . I will let them off this time but if I saw them hacking again , I will surely ban them the second round .

When are you mostly on when and how many hours ? : During weekdays , as I am still in my studies . I will be on after 3.30 pm every weekdays after school . On weekends , that's when I can be online whole day . I can also do some events with the players of this server so they won't be so bored of training .

Do you have any Experience and proof of being a GameMaster ? : I have been a Game Master on a few servers but I don't have proof as my laptop can't take Screen Shots and such . I don't know why but if you are willing to hire me , you can sack me too if you feel that I am not doing my job at all .

Do you have anything to say to the admin or owner ? : Everything about this server is great , just that it needs more players . I am willing to get the players to come , advertise this server . Lastly , this server is really really good . Continue to do the good work and I will continue playing and supporting you all !

Last edited by iHeartsSNSD on Thu Mar 18, 2010 11:52 am; edited 1 time in total

iHeartsSNSD

Back to top Go down

iLTaeYeon GM application . Empty Re: iLTaeYeon GM application .

Post  xNightZ Thu Mar 18, 2010 11:48 am

Why do you think the Owner,Admin,Co going to pick you as GameMaster? : It is because of my good english and my activeness that will attacr the GMs and Owner of this server to pick me as a Game Master . Also because of my kind , helpful behaviour to help others and guide them through everything . I check for hackers every hour and so , they won't escape from me as I will surely ban them unless they know that they are wrong , and won't do it again . I will let them off this time but if I saw them hacking again , I will surely ban them the second round .

well, hackers are SURE IP-BAN, theres no chance for hacking

you have spelling mistakes,

attacr

you can paste your gm application into microsoft words, or wordpad and check for spelling/grammer mistake,

anyways, good luck =D
xNightZ
xNightZ

http://manchester-united-and-educational.blogspot.com/2010/03/ed

Back to top Go down