EmOstory Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Error Code 38 > Reached end of file

2 posters

Go down

Error Code 38 > Reached end of file Empty Error Code 38 > Reached end of file

Post  weirdd Sat Apr 10, 2010 1:35 pm

er helo,

im in sme difficulties iguess. imanage to log in for everything blahblah but after enterin me 2nd password, i DC and get that error code 38 tht states i have reachd the end of the file. icreated a second chracter and it has abosolutely no probs. so ..

ithink my ACC if bugged. soyea. if ani of you guys cn help or smethinn then pls do. o.o mayb it cld be my character is in a bugged map thts why i kiip dcing. so cn sme1 try to wrap me to henesys or smethinn ?
btw my acc is > WeirdHair

thnks:]

Last edited by weirdd on Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:56 am; edited 1 time in total

weirdd

Back to top Go down

Error Code 38 > Reached end of file Empty Re: Error Code 38 > Reached end of file

Post  OmgItzChris Sat Apr 10, 2010 3:57 pm

weirdd wrote:er helo,

im in sme difficulties iguess. imanage to log in for everything blahblah but after enterin me 2nd password, i DC and get that error code 38 tht states i have reachd the end of the file. icreated a second chracter and it has abosolutely no probs. so ..

ithink my ACC if bugged. soyea. if ani of you guys cn help or smethinn then pls do. o.o
btw my acc is > WeirdHair

thnks:]
yeah i tried it on both of our computers and only Weird hair is unable to get logged onto....a GM needs to tele him to a different map

OmgItzChris

Back to top Go down