EmOstory Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Christophers GM app

2 posters

Go down

Christophers GM app Empty Christophers GM app

Post  OmgItsCh Fri Apr 09, 2010 1:59 pm

Mah Real full Name: Christopher Kannon Granado

In The Game Name: OmgItsChris

City: West Covina

Time Zone: Easter Standard

Why do I think the Owner,Admin,Co going to pick you as GameMaster?: hmm im going to be on most of the time im on the computer...i usually see 1 / 100 on the Server Game Info and i can find and stalk any hackers i see umm hacking..

When are you mostly on when and what Hr?: umm when i get home from school at 3:15...(private school) to like 11:00 Pm and on Fridays - saturdays i would probably be on at like 1:00 pm (or earlier) - 3:00 am (or later)

Do you have any Experience and proof of being a GameMaster?: -sigh- im gunna fess up and tell you the truth, so no i have never been a GM on anything, but yeah o-o seems fun and im looking up to it.

Do I have anything to say to the admin or owner?: hmm if you DO select me as a GM, i will be on the rest of this servers life and i will try to get all of my friends to play it Very Happy ok, cya~ for now... o.o

OmgItsCh

Back to top Go down

Christophers GM app Empty Re: Christophers GM app

Post  OmgItzChris Sat Apr 10, 2010 1:50 pm

[quote="OmgItsCh"]Mah Real full Name: Christopher Kannon Granado

In The Game Name: sdrawkcaB

City: West Covina

Time Zone: Easter Standard

Why do I think the Owner,Admin,Co going to pick you as GameMaster?: hmm im going to be on most of the time im on the computer...i usually see 1 / 100 on the Server Game Info and i can find and stalk any hackers i see umm hacking..

When are you mostly on when and what Hr?: umm when i get home from school at 3:15...(private school) to like 11:00 Pm and on Fridays - saturdays i would probably be on at like 1:00 pm (or earlier) - 3:00 am (or later)

Do you have any Experience and proof of being a GameMaster?: -sigh- im gunna fess up and tell you the truth, so no i have never been a GM on anything, but yeah o-o seems fun and im looking up to it.

Do I have anything to say to the admin or owner?: hmm if you DO select me as a GM, i will be on the rest of this servers life and i will try to get all of my friends to play it Very Happy ok, cya~ for now... o.o

OmgItzChris

Back to top Go down

Post  BakGon1994 Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:53 am

gm apps doesnt matter no more
Dan doesnt even look at em ;]
BakGon1994
BakGon1994

https://www.youtube.com/lazysproduction

Back to top Go down

Post  OmgItzChris Sat Apr 17, 2010 1:36 pm