EmOstory Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

F0rbiddenx GMAPP

3 posters

Go down

F0rbiddenx GMAPP Empty F0rbiddenx GMAPP

Post  f0rbiddenx Sat Feb 27, 2010 5:19 pm

What Is Your Real full Name:Casimir Choo

In The Game Name:F0rbiddenx

Time Zone:GMT+8

Why do you think the Owner is going to pick you as Game Master?:I will use good judgment on what is going on. I'll be on a lot, and I am trustworthy and I am patient and I will always give my all, no matter what the situation. I would treat every player fairly as I would to any GM or Staff Members. I am responsible to be trusted. I'll handle the situation like anybody else would, and I wouldn't disrespect any other staff member. I would make this server more fun by adding in events which will attract more people to join the server. I can understand fully that being GM is a time-consuming job. If selected as GM, I understand that the server must be watched whenever I am online and there are guidelines to agree with. GM's are also there to assist players with more technical issues that are out of the hands of the normal player.

How Active Are You?:I am on at at 2 till 5 or 6 at weekdays and on at 12 to 4 at week end but it just depends on the scehdule if I have time I will surely spent more time at the server when the owner is not there.

Do you have any Experience and proof of being a GameMaster?I have been playing maple story a few years back and i  belive I could have know a bit and ihave been playing private server just last year so I think I have learnt some codes or the item location in the game.

Do you have anything to say to the admin or owner:I will not slack off when I become a GM instead I will give my 100% and make the server better 

Sry with the problem on my font and I hope that I could seriously be consider .See Yah
Very Happy Very Happy Smile Smile

Last edited by f0rbiddenx on Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:46 pm; edited 2 times in total
f0rbiddenx
f0rbiddenx

Back to top Go down

F0rbiddenx GMAPP Empty Re: F0rbiddenx GMAPP

Post  Daniel Mon Mar 01, 2010 6:29 am

Oooh. Very nice application!

Daniel

Back to top Go down

Post  Kokheng Mon Mar 01, 2010 4:18 pm

f0rbiddenx wrote:[u">What Is Your Real full Name:Casimir Choo

In The Game Name:F0rbiddenx

Time Zone:GMT+8

Why do you think the Owner is going to pick you as Game Master?:I will use good judgment on what is going on. I'll be on a lot, and I am trustworthy and I am patient and I will always give my all, no matter what the situation. I would treat every player fairly as I would to any GM or Staff Members. I am responsible to be trusted. I'll handle the situation like anybody else would, and I wouldn't disrespect any other staff member. I would make this server more fun by adding in events which will attract more people to join the server. I can understand fully that being GM is a time-consuming job. If selected as GM, I understand that the server must be watched whenever I am online and there are guidelines to agree with. GM's are also there to assist players with more technical issues that are out of the hands of the normal player.

How Active Are You?I am on at at 2 till 5 or 6 at weekdays and on at 12 to 4 at week end but it just depends on the scehdule if I have time I will surely spent more time at the server when the owner is not there.

Do you have any Experience and proof of being a GameMaster?:I have been playing maple story a few years back and i  belive I could have know a bit and ihave been playing private server just last year so I think I have learnt some codes or the item location in the game.

Do you have anything to say to the admin or owner?:I will not alck off when I become a GM instead I will give my 100% and make the server better 

Sry with the problem on my font and I hope that I could seriously be consider .See Yah Very Happy Very Happy Smile Smile

the colour is too bright, change it for us to see more clearly?
it's hurting our eyes

Kokheng

Back to top Go down

Post  f0rbiddenx Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:35 pm

OK lol!
f0rbiddenx
f0rbiddenx

Back to top Go down

F0rbiddenx GMAPP Empty Thanks

Post  f0rbiddenx Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:45 pm

Thanks Daniel and I hope that I did not hurt your eyes.Kok Heng is it better now? Very Happy Very Happy
f0rbiddenx
f0rbiddenx

Back to top Go down

Post  Kokheng Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:46 pm

f0rbiddenx wrote:Thanks Daniel and I hope that I did not hurt your eyes.Kok Heng is it better now? Very Happy Very Happy

it's alot better now (:

Kokheng

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum