EmOstory Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

igodlyitems GM App

2 posters

Go down

igodlyitems GM App Empty igodlyitems GM App

Post  igodlyitems Sun Feb 07, 2010 9:20 pm

Name: Dickface
Timezone:-8GMT
Time willing to dedicate:Around 1~ 2 mins
Have to ever GMd before? If so for who?[must show proof of some sort]:
Yea i GMed before for dogMS and catms which is now catdogMS
igodlyitems GM App Vmsroc17

Hope this is enough for proof. I have more pics but its probably in my external hard-drive after i upgraded to windows 7. Well thats me hosting an event.
Heres a pic of me where you can actually see the GM text:same event.
igodlyitems GM App Vmsroc15

Other than that i believe i have been on pservers for 2-3 years now.

Why do you want to be a GM?:
First i'll give you my thoughts about being a GM. I know being a GM isn't all about fun and games even though it can be fun at times, but it is a person who knows how to get things running in the game to attract more people. I honestly hope the best for this server and i am willing to help it get to the top. So with that out of the way I just want to be a GM to help out the community with troubleshooting and to make it a fun place to be.

How would you help the server and its people?:
If you have seen me in the chat rooms i have been helping out players troubleshoot just to get the game running even before i joined this server. But other than that i would say i do have some knowledge of how this game runs and i would be more than happy to give up some of my time to help in whatever possible way.

Additional information?:
Hmmm guess i'll tell you a little bit of my personal life. I am a Student now . sec 4 and my hobby is biking road and playing computer games. If you want to know more about me you can find me on msn posted on the bottom.
Contact Information? (preferably MSN)
aloha_9@live.com Very Happy

I'm a dickface who barks like a dog when I get denied.. aww

igodlyitems

Back to top Go down

igodlyitems GM App Empty Re: igodlyitems GM App

Post  [Owner]Dan[: Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:45 am

/Denied

/Thread Closed.

Reason: Too many GMs

[Owner]Dan[:
Admin